CIRCLETS for Paper Crafting
Art Deco "Bluebird of Happiness"
Derived from Paper Doll Art by Judy M Johnson
Here are four sheets of archival, laser printed designs for your crafting pleasure. The pretty circular designs are made from triangular cuts- multiplied into a kaleidoscopic/mandala type format
There are tiny images of the paper doll and her costumes on the first page, so you can see the designs from which the kaleidoscopes were made. It's amazing how many quite difference circlets can be made from one page of paper doll design.
I present these to you in four pages: two with circlets about 4" across, and one page with an overall pattern using one of the designs done quite small; and one page with assorted sizes and designs.
What to do with them? Some ideas:
* Paste onto blank greeting cards
* Make tree ornaments
* Cut and use as gift tags- punch hole & add ribbon tie
* Make old fashioned place markers at special dinner parties or gatherings
* Use in collage and scrapbooking
* Use overall design page for gift wrap, or box covering
Top grade papers and laser inks hold up to most art mediums. Fine grained satin-finish 80# CARD STOCK papers are a joy to cut.