Circlet Designs for Paper Crafting: Birds
Derived from Beautiful Vintage Christmas Cards
Here two sheets of archival, laser printed designs for your crafting pleasure. The pretty circular designs are made from triangular cuts- multiplied into a kaleidoscopic/mandala type format.
I present these to you in two pages: One with circlets about 3.75" to 4" across, and one page with an assortment of circlets done quite small; about 2" across. The first sheet shows small images of the designs from which the kaleidoscope wedges were excerpted.
What to do with them? Some ideas:
* Paste onto blank greeting cards
* Make tree ornaments
* Cut and use as gift tags- punch hole & add ribbon tie
* Make old fashioned place markers at special dinner parties or gatherings
* Use in collage and scrapbooking
* Bookmarks: Cut strips of cardstock, glue small circlets to the ends (one front and one back) and write your greetings on the strip. Use for gifts and favors.
Top grade papers and laser inks hold up to most art mediums. 8.5' x 11" Fine grained satin-finish 80# CARD STOCK papers are a joy to cut.
Your copies won't have the watermark of course.