Circlet Designs for Paper Crafting:
Derived from the Photography of Judy M Johnson
Here two sheets of archival, laser printed designs for your crafting pleasure. The pretty circular designs are made from triangular cuts- multiplied into a kaleidoscopic/mandala type format.
All the images on these two pages are from just one photo I took of flowers along the street in Marquette Michigan. (Marquette is noted for it's riotous, colorful flowers all over town)
I present these to you in two pages; each with an assortment of sizes. The first sheet shows small image of the photograph from which the kaleidoscope wedges were excerpted.
What to do with them? Some ideas:
* Paste onto blank greeting cards
* Make tree ornaments
* Cut and use as gift tags- punch hole & add ribbon tie
* Make old fashioned place markers at special dinner parties or gatherings
* Use in collage and scrapbooking
* Bookmarks: Cut strips of cardstock, glue small circlets to the ends (one front and one back) and write your greetings on the strip. Use for gifts and favors.
Top grade papers and laser inks hold up to most art mediums. 8.5' x 11" Fine grained satin-finish 80# CARD STOCK papers are a joy to cut.
Your copies won't have the watermark of course.